Teaching Evolution

A blog devoted to teaching evolution, both in our schools and in our communities.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Numbers Guy: Results are In

The Numbers Guy at the Wall Street Journal has published the results of the quiz we discussed previously. Now that I look at the answers, I have to admit that I'm not 100 percent positive that I had all of them right before. (The first time I read the quiz I thought I knew all of them, but I didn't write the answers down and now that I'm looking at his answers I think a couple of mine were off.) Anyway, it's nice to see that he used the one answer I e-mailed to him.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger dhodge said...

Thanks for posting the follow-up. I now see what I was missing in problem #3. It's likely that my assumption (the author meant 4 percentage points above prime, not prime + 4%) was correct, so I would've been ok if I decided to apply for this credit card. Of course, I pay off my balance every month, so the interest rate doesn't really affect me anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home